Friday, April 6, 2012

The day I was left alone

Warning : This is a rant.

I don't know what I want to write here today. But I want to write. Its 10 pm. I've come back after a long day to an empty house and curd rice on the table for dinner when everybody is out somewhere, predictably having a good time.

On the brighter side, there's a box of chocolate with a few cubes left. I'm going to devour them and leave nothing for no one. Yep. Being selfish can feel good after a bad day.

Maybe its just the helplessness i feel at this point of time. Too little time. Too much to do. And dwindling levels of self confidence don't really help too much. Still, a tiny optimistic side of me says issokay. Everything works out fine in the end. Maybe it does. Only time can tell though.

And i also don't want the phone to ring every two minutes when i want to blog. Anyway. Doesn't seem like my day.

Right. I'm done cribbing :)

p.s. It feels good writing even though most of it is incoherent.

3 comments:

  1. Love the Curd Rice on the table . How quintessentially Khatta.:-) And ur right sometimes writing really helps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Oh yes. Writing always helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's-always-wokaaii and everything always works out fine in the end... :)

    ReplyDelete